Thursday 28 June 2012

a week to go, need to run!

Hello blogworld!

seems like I am too busy with my LA *ahem, busy* then I am not spending my time doing curhat here. hhe well ladies and gentleman, I am now running after advisers, especially my 1st adviser because she hardly can be found at the campus. thanks to my 2nd adviser who is always at the campus and always there to help. its exactly a week before the draft submission, mean a week to run faster to get the exam recommendation! I want to be graduated, my family already bought the tickets to  be here on September, a job is waiting for me to get my degree and  I really want to be free. dear God, please make it run good and smoothly. only You Im asking to. You always know what's best for me, and I will try my best to get it. InsyaAllah, when there's a will, there's a way. I will be graduated this September. aamiin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment