Wednesday 31 July 2013

To Love You More~


Starting yesterday, accidentally, I am crazy about this evergreen song by Celine Dion that was covered by Glee cast (Lea Michele) on the series show. I heard it before, I knew the lyrics, but I wasnt as crazy as I was since yesterday. Im not sure if this because of Lea's voice or Im just so into it. :P

If you check the lyric, it's telling how someone (a girl) is hoping for her ex lover to come back. Well yeah, I am not. Hello, Im having my future with me, why should I care about my past? :)))


I love the part where Lea singing this lyric :
I'll be waiting for you
Here inside my heart
I'm the one who wants to love you more
You will see I can give you
Everything you need
Let me be the one to love you more

Let's ignore the rest of the lyric, just focus on this part. Im telling you, this is what my heart keeps on saying. Yeah, Im in love. WIth W. Everyday. Hahahaha :P

I wish I could sing as good as Lea. But then, I know that Im not having a super duper cool voice like her's so, here is the scene where she's singing the song on Glee! 




That was AMAZING! *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment