Saturday 18 May 2013

Berbagi Buku : Little Step Movement

Assalamualaikum and hello my blogworld! :) 

It's weekend but Im working. Oh my~ ;{

But, I should be positive and stay focus on my work because Im doing my responsibility right? :))

Oh ya, today I would like to share with you about the 'Berbagi Buku' Program from Little Step Movement. The program was initiated to help the unfortunate kids gain as much knowledge as they could by reading the books. I believe you already know that a book is a door to a whole wide of knowledge right? Yup, I do believe in it too. As a book lover, I also wanted those kids to learn something, at least to let them to have a better view about life. I mean, they are already unfortunate, limited sources of learning, even more the condition worsen by not enough and proper studying facilities. Thus, I should be part of the solution.

How is the action?

Well, it's easy. The Little Step movement already spread the news via twitter and you can check their blog too, hashtag for that is #berbagibukuLS. Here is the poster :


  
Yup, you can just simply drop your books, new books, old books that are suitable for the kids and still in good condition (for old books) by contacting the people who taking care of the drop point all over Indonesia. For those in Balikapan, you can contact these two individuals for donation :

  
And for my friends in Schlumberger, you can drop your books to me and I will send to the drop point. For now, I already bought 4 books for the kids. InsyaAllah nextweek I will buy some more books. This might be a small number, but I believe if more participation from all of my generous friends, I hope we can collect a lot of books before the dateline. Aamiin :)


From me for the kids, how about you? :)

“THIS IS OUR LITTLE STEP MOVEMENT FOR THOSE BIG SMILE FROM EVERY CHILD IN THIS NATION” 
-LITTLE STEP MOVEMENT INDONESIA-
 -MS-


No comments:

Post a Comment