Saturday 11 May 2013

6 Months

Assalamualaikum and hello my blogworld! :)

Don't get shock after reading the title for this post. This time, I will share with you about my 6 months experience of working. Yup, I believe most of you already know Im working in which company right? So no need to explain a lot about this company then. hhe :D

Alright, first of all, I am really grateful to Allah SWT for His blessings I can directly sign a working contract just after may graduation day. I believe that, everything that happened to me already written by Him and I am walking the path on my life story. 

This upcoming May 16th, I will have 6 month seniority working with this company as permanent employee as Lab Technician Trainee. As s Diploma holder, I was hired as a Grade 07 employee and receive spectacular amount of salary (for a Diploma fresh graduate, its a WOW!). Every month, I receive basic salary + geographical coefficient (basic x % of GC = % added of basic salary), housing & transportation allowance. Alhamdulillah, in this half a year of working I can do a bit of savings, help my parents and fulfill my own needs. :D

Apart from that, I also get a lot of benefits. By joining this company, I was able to attend two different trainings at two different city. Firstly, I attend OFS1 training, where the main purpose of this is to introduce about the company to all of the new employee. The venue for this training was at The Park Lane Hotel, Jakarta. As someone who grow up from a very 'limited source of money' to live, this luxury hotel was a heaven for me. hhe ^^







Well, I am grateful enough to be there. The hotel, the food, new friends, good instructor, it's too much if Im not thankful right? ;)

Then, I also attended Basic Laboratory Training for Cementing in Kuala Lumpur. Where the purpose of this training is related directly with work as Lab Technician. The training was held in Rohas Perkasa Building, where Schlumberger located in Kuala Lumpur. The reason why I have to go there for my training, not in other countries, because for Asia & Middle East Laboratory, the centre is in KL, so I don't have any other choice. At one point, I do envy those who can go to US, Paris etc for their training, but then, I believe everywhere is also good. Hopefully I can still go to overseas, even if it's not for training, purely holidays. hhe :P











The journey in this company just started. Im still a green hat employee, still need a lot to explore and still have to focus on my career development. Am I really want to build my later career here? Just wait and see ;)


-MS-  

No comments:

Post a Comment