Wednesday 9 January 2013

Dear Allah....

Dear Allah,
Im begging to You, only You
My one and only
The one I turn to.

Dear Allah,
Please keep this heart alone
Until it finds its another half within Your way
Please let it be strong
In facing the challenges in life
Please make it be brave
To take every chances ahead.

Dear Allah,
Please let me meet my another half
During the right time
When both of us are ready
To take the responsibility
To build a family.

Dear Allah,
If now will not be the time
Please help me prepare myself
To grow taller, stronger and better
To have improvement in my life
Until that one moment You have arranged.

Dear Allah,
Im not asking for a perfect person
Im just asking for Your best
The best you’ve written for me
Who will perfectly completes me
Who will guide me to Jannah
Because I know, You know what’s best for me.

Dear Allah,
Only to You Im asking for…..


No comments:

Post a Comment