Thursday 14 March 2013

Bersyukurlah!

Assalamualaikum and hello my blogworld! :D

Im currently in KL, having my Basic Lab Technician Training in Schlumberger WTA. Spesifically, the training is provided by Client Support Laboratory for Middle East & Asia Geomarket. Its already the 4th day, and Im having so much fun meeting new friends who are also LTT from China, Kuwait, Algeria, Oman & Thailand. Plus, the very intelligent and smart instructor too :D

Im not really posting much bout my training, because I'll be posting it some other time, but now I just wanna express my gratitude for everything God has given to me. I know that how many status or blogspot Ive posted to express it, it may be not enough. All of Allah gifts for me are so huge, and the only thing I can do is be thankful for everything I have, appreciate it, share with others and be a useful person with it.

Im having a good job, earning my own money, stable savings, good life surrounded by families and friends. What else I can ask? All of these are more than enough. People are dreaming to switch my life with them. I should be really thankful for it. Really.

I should have stop complaining for things I dont get or I dont have. Yes, I should start now! STOP COMPLAINING!!

Bersyukurlah, Malisa Sudirman! :)

-MS, Novotel Kuala Lumpur- 

No comments:

Post a Comment