Sunday 28 October 2012

Lets Be Thankful :)

Assalamualaikum and hello my blogworld! :)

Im kinda busy right now, yes as a new employee at PT Dowell Anadrill Schlumberger Balikpapan, seems I have so much to catch up and increase my speed of learning. and because of that, I might only have once a week to blog all my activities. but that's okay, atleast I still have a day off to rest from everything I do daily at the lab and office. hhe :D

I just wanna share this one thing, this big thing that everyone including me should realize. its about being thankful for what we have. everything that God has grant us. for this one time, I wanna be thankful for a very specific reason, which is my new job. 

Alhamdulillah, Im now can be proud enough to be hired in the biggest oil and gas services company in the world, Schlumberger. the company that never crossed my minds, and the field that I never thought that Im gonna join. this company, if you ever read my previous blog that I only knew a day before I get into the interview, almost a year ago but now Im wearing the blue coverall everyday for work. :D

its something you receive without any expectation. everything happen so sudden and right now Im ready to face the reality. ready to take a new responsibility. I dont know what else God has written for me, but the most important thing now is just go with the flow. go through all His ways for me. :)

Im thankful to work here, these good people I met. great surrounding where you not only see Indonesians, but also those Western people, and even from other Asian people. a good place to live, here in Balikpapan. everyday with free transportation provided using Toyota Innova back and to office from staff housing complex. working in a the most complete lab in whole over ASA region for Schlumberger company, the busiest work activities in Indonesia, and the chance to learn from the experts. 

Schlumberger its not just a place to work, but its the place to learn. the knowledge is worldwide, the source is damn huge. Im thankful to be here, thank you Allah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment