Saturday 7 July 2012

Hectic JULY!

Hello blogworld!

its a long time me not nyampah here. well, Im a busy, very very busy with the LA submission deadline. so many things to do, so little time. but finally, Alhamdulillah I made it. Ive submitted the draft eventhough some of the signatures for the Lab Letters are not complete yet. but still got time to run after the absence of technician and lecturers.

and July is the month of my final written exam (UAS) and final oral exam (Sidang LA). wish me luck for both. my final written will be today at 7.30, two papers to be done, Ekontek and KWU. then on 16th July (schedule still not fixed) my Sidang LA will be done. I need your prayers everybodyyyyyy! :))

and not only that, Im going out of town. I mean out of Sumatera Island for 5 days. Im going to Purwokerto as Invited Judge for JOVED 2012. Im travelling today, after my exam today. Its a moment to refresh my mind, explore a new place and also, a big hope to meet my boyfriend. though its just at the airport. really hope so. 

good day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment